tianasmith

Tiana Smith

Some of my many talents include making a mean box of Mac & Cheese, drawing stick figures, designing cute blog templates, and finding Waldo. I read and write MG and YA & I have a soft spot for love stories.

The Faerie Guardian, Part I: Guardian (Creepy Hollow)

The Faerie Guardian, Part I - Rachel  Morgan I knew it was a novella, but I still think it was too short :) (That's because I wanted to keep reading). Guess I'll just have to pick up the next ones! I think it's a fun idea that she's putting out a new installment every month, though I'm hoping she'll put together a finished novel with all of them together, since I'd like to have them all in one place on my Kindle, rather than having to open 7 different documents to read the whole book. Super fun and quick, you get right into the action and things only heat up from there. I wasn't expecting the story to be so lighthearted and quirky, since the cover made me think it'd be a little darker, but I still love the cover too. This book had a sort of Kiersten White vibe to it (very good thing).I loved the description of the fey realm. All the new plants and animals were very interesting. I did think that the relationship between Nate and Vi happened a little suddenly, but if you decide to just go with it, then it's fun. Over all, fun read and very short, I think I finished it in about an hour!