tianasmith

Tiana Smith

Some of my many talents include making a mean box of Mac & Cheese, drawing stick figures, designing cute blog templates, and finding Waldo. I read and write MG and YA & I have a soft spot for love stories.

Grasping at Eternity (The Kindrily)

Grasping at Eternity - Karen Amanda Hooper This book is, I think, aimed at a slightly different audience than her Tangled Tides (older, perhaps?), but the writing was still beautifully done (in typical Karen fashion). I loved the description of their love - it definitely felt eternal and heartfelt. The way Nathan describes his love for Maryah is so beautiful. If any guy wants to catch a girl, just memorize some of these lines and any girl will be hooked for sure! :) The only thing that detracted from the story for me was that there were so many different characters to keep straight. Every time someone was mentioned, I had to stop fr a moment to think of who they were talking about. This probably says more about my memory than it does the book though ... lol. I'll be interested to see where this story leads (since there's still a lot to be resolved in future books in the series).